Whether you Tweet, Facebook, Instagram, email or blog, let everyone know what you're doing and encourage as many people as you can to take part. The more people you tell, the more successful your fundraiser will be!
- Put posters up in your local café
- Ask your local hairdresser to donate a cut and colour for your event
- Get your local grocer to donate some food for the night
- Have your local bakery donate some bread.
Think about what will keep you and your guests entertained through the night...
- Give a presentation about homelessness and reflect on what it means to you
- Plan activities throughout the night
- Will you have a BYO dinner or will someone BBQ?
Shape up and ship outTime to brush your teeth and pack up your sleeping bag
- Has everyone reflected on the night you've had, what did you learn? Will you do things differently next year?
- Don't forget to clean up!
- It's important to leave your destination in the same condition you found it in.
Tomorrow... it's only a day awayDon't leave it until tomorrow. Thank your guests and bank the funds you’ve raised!
- It's important to thank your guests and any sponsors. Make sure you send out an email and let them know they made a difference
- We love seeing photos and stories, so pop the Darkest Night team an email and let us know how you went, include all your videos, photos and stories.